VIflyer

A Few Questions About Americn Eagle?

Thu Sep 14, 2000 5:39 am

I just got a job with American Eagle as a FA, and I know already that I'm going to be based out of JFK. If anyone out there knows,
1. Is the JFK based crews also operate out of LGA??? Beacuse I saw Quite a few American Eagle flight (and BEX) out of LGA.
2. How far north, south, and west does Americna Eagle operate out of it's JFK base, Somebody told me, RDU (south), Toronto (north), and Cleveland (west).
3. Finally what's are a majority of flights on Saab 340's or EMB-135? I'm suppose to start training on the 3rd and just had these few nagging questions.
I reject your reality and subsitute my own

Cody

RE: A Few Questions About Americn Eagle?

Thu Sep 14, 2000 6:52 am

I wish I could help you more, but the only thing I can tell you for sure is they operate the SAAB from JFK to Pittsburgh. I know some people who work there. All seem to like it. One guy (an FO on the ATR and pretty soon the EMB) has been based at every single one of their crew bases with the exception of DFW and LAX. He has only been there about a year. Have fun!