Swissair F/A Uniforms

Fri Sep 15, 2000 9:31 pm

i was at the airport last nite seeing off a friend travelling to Dubai from Karachi by Swissair and was really disappointed to see the crew's uniform ,dull dark blue and bad design too, i expected them to sport bright Red ones especially the female crew, perhaps they can take some clues from the cool uniforms worn by the atheletes of some of the countries in the opening ceremony of the Sydney Olympics.

RE: Swissair F/A Uniforms

Sat Sep 16, 2000 12:16 am

Swissairs current uniform does is like Lufthansa's very classic because they are business traveller oriented!

But the blue uniform willl be replaced on from next year with bright red ones as you said!n I have already seen them and they look fantastic!

RE: Swissair F/A Uniforms

Sat Sep 16, 2000 12:36 am

Back in '92-3, Swissair had the coolest ties for their male F/A! They were really colourful and bright!

I really wanted one (I was about 15 at the time!), but needless to say, I never got one!  

cheers, Phil.

RE: Post A Picture

Sat Sep 16, 2000 6:29 am

for guys like me who the closest to seeing a swissair FA uniform is AA or Sabena, could any one post a picture of the current and near future ones please?
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...