dc-9-10

New Vanguard Page!

Mon Sep 18, 2000 2:33 am

Vanguard has updated its home page www.flyvanguard.com and they have also expanded service to LGA and LAX from MCI. Post your thoughts

RE: New Vanguard Page!

Mon Sep 18, 2000 2:35 am

I wish that they would have Nonstop service from PIT-LGA and LAX.

USAirways737

Mon Sep 18, 2000 4:13 am

It is a great improvement. Their old site sucked. Now all they need is a new livery.

Mon Sep 18, 2000 4:30 am

I think Vaguard has finnaly screwed their head on correctly. Flying smart routes from their acknowleged home base with a professional, easy to use website can only help them in their fight against bankruptcy. I think focusing on MCI, rather than ATA and SW's MDW is a much smarter move. Also, I can't imagine that flights to LGA and LAX won't fill up. If they had applied for the National rights when they were up for grabs, well than you'd see a smart airline. I bet they'll be around for a bit longer now, so long they don't restart that ATL-PIT route with no feed or name recognition at either end.

russ

Tom in NO

Mon Sep 18, 2000 4:41 am

I hope they have turned it around. They have a history of being a money-losing airline that doesn't pay their bills, consequently, they owe their debtors (airports, fuelers, etc.) a bunch of money.

They're supposed a add a third MSY-MCI flight in October.

Tom in NO (at MSY)
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos