8herveg
Topic Author

When Will EasyJet Announce Last 2 Routes From SEN?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:43 am

Does anyone know when EasyJet will announce the last two routes from SEN? Anyone heard any rumours about what they may be? I thought maybe EDI and GLA, but maybe it's something more interesting on the continent?

vfw614

RE: When Will EasyJet Announce Last 2 Routes From SEN?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 am

I don't know. But has someone tried to figure out the pattern the based aircraft operate according to the already published flights? This might give an idea whether the remaining routes are nearby city destinations servied with a higher frequency or destinations around the med served at off peak times and with a lower frequency.

8herveg
Topic Author

Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Quoting vfw614 (Reply 1):
I don't know. But has someone tried to figure out the pattern the based aircraft operate according to the already published flights? This might give an idea whether the remaining routes are nearby city destinations servied with a higher frequency or destinations around the med served at off peak times and with a lower frequency.

Good point. I'm not sure on the pattern of the aircraft but I know the frequency of each destination...not sure if that would be of any help...?

BMED

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Quoting 8herveg (Thread starter):
I thought maybe EDI and GLA

I think that EDI would do well if the timings are right to allow day returns but always been surprised that flybe haven't offered this route. Although flybe tends to end up on routes that others pull out from so maybe easyjet might start one of the Scottish routes and then get taken over?
Living the jetset life! No better way to be

8herveg
Topic Author

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Quoting BMED (Reply 3):
I think that EDI would do well if the timings are right to allow day returns but always been surprised that flybe haven't offered this route. Although flybe tends to end up on routes that others pull out from so maybe easyjet might start one of the Scottish routes and then get taken over?

I'm surprised FlyBe are not starting this route either - I would have thought EZY's aircraft are too big for the route? I'm surprised FlyBe haven't announced any expansion from SEN at all really - I thought we have have seen a double daily to EDI, a daily to BHD...maybe increased frequency to JER and perhaps a summer service to GCI.

Any thoughts?