iahflyer
Topic Author

A Big Thanks To CO/ExpressJet Employees...

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:22 am

at terminal B tonight t KIAH for the great help in all of the crazy rain delay and looking for the weirdest flight plans. Becky, Gilbert and one more I can't quite remember the name. Thank you very much. Floyd.
Little airports with the big jets are the best!! Floyd

BCEaglesCO757

RE: A Big Thanks To CO/ExpressJet Employees...

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks for the 'thanks'.

I know airlines and their employees aren't high on the publics christmas list,hahahahahaha,but it's nice to know we did something to at least help a little.

Please come back and see us.

ABQopsHP

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 am

Floyd. As an Expressjet/COex agent down in CRP, who was on duty during that mess Sunday. I Thank You for noticing what employees go through, when the whole operation goes down the drain. The customers for the most part were all very gracious to myself and another employee, while we put in over 13 hours standing at the gate re-booking people, only to have to re-book again. Ground Stops. Lightning advisories. You name it we had it, just like IAH and we also had diversions come to CRP because IAH had shut down. So again, we thank you for having your eyes open, and the empathy to say something. I will be sure to show this thread to my co-workers tomorrow (Tues) when I go in. Thank you Floyd.

J.D. CRPXE
ABQ ops, Cactus 202 requesting you order 5 Green Chile Chicken stew for us to p/u on arrival. ;)

IAHFLYR

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 pm

As one who was on one of those diverted flights I have to follow along with what iahflyer "the other guy  " has mentioned regarding CO/ExpressJet.

I'll add another gang to the list, the SkyWest crew on my flight which ended up starting the approach to IAH only to find the luck of windshear ahead of us and off to DFW we went. The crew was fabulous and extremely patient with those passengers who kept asking the, "how much longer" over and over again.

The station folks at DFW as well did a great job so thanks to all and all airline employees who are on my Christmas list always.
Any views shared are strictly my own and do not a represent those of any former employer.

iahflyer
Topic Author

Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 am

Funny enough, My flight from PIT came in on-time, maybe early, but my connection to LBB went technical and the other flight to LBB was full, I was 2nd inline on standby and an actual little old lady got the one seat. I tried to get routed via LAX to DEN to get on an early morning flight from DEN, but it did not pan out. Oh well, thanks again ya'll.
Little airports with the big jets are the best!! Floyd