aio86
Topic Author

Does AC Serve More Destinations In Canada Or US?

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 am

I flew AC yesterday and was looking at the route map, reflecting on just how many destinations in the US are served by AC and its affiliates (Jazz, etc). Could someone share a breakdown of the number of Canadian vs US destinations served? As I tried to count it out looking at the map, they seemed like pretty similar figures.

Thanks!

steex

RE: Does AC Serve More Destinations In Canada Or US?

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:48 am

I may be off by a little bit, but I believe Air Canada and its regional partners bring the AC brand to 60 airports in Canada and 54 in the USA. I think there are actually more cities in the USA seeing AC mainline than in Canada, but there are considerably more destinations in Canada served by AC Express than in the USA (including seasonal mainline services, that is).

If you were to include codeshare destinations on on UA/CO, I imagine that the AC brand would show up at more airports in the states than in Canada.