Topic Author
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2000 12:26 pm

Air Force One And...

Sun Oct 08, 2000 11:11 am

Hello everyone,

I know Air Force One is the president's plane of the US. How about UK or England??? What type of aircraft is it and what's the name called???

Thanks alot
Boeing747 万岁!
Posts: 10261
Joined: Thu May 18, 2000 12:22 pm

RE: Air Force One And...

Sun Oct 08, 2000 12:46 pm

In the UK, the aircraft for traveling regionally is a Bae-146 of 32 sqn, RAF, and for long-range flights, they use a VC-10 of the RAF-I'm not sure if it is specially modified or not, any brits out there who know this-let us know.

Chief college football stadium self-pic guru

Popular Searches On

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos