JAVOMD88
Topic Author

Will Skyteam Paint Some Planes Like Star?

Tue Oct 10, 2000 12:30 am

HI,
I was just wondering, OK Star has painted their planes with a new livery, do you think SKYTEAM will do the same now, or do you think they will wait for new airlines to join?

GREETINGS
JAVO.
aeromexico.....the only true carrier of mexico

RE: Will Skyteam Paint Some Planes Like Star?

Tue Oct 10, 2000 1:11 am

They should do a beautiful paint scheme maybe more beautiful than star alliance; the skyteam logo is really nice.) but maybe they won't do any paint scheme (star alliance is actualy the only alliance who has a special paint scheme), or they wait to have like 3 more airlines (CSA should be comming in a few day).

JAVOMD88
Topic Author

Tue Oct 10, 2000 1:45 am

Yeah,
Stars planes arent that nice, i mean they look like an old suitcase with all the stickers you could find of the place you visited and crucked. so hopefully they will do a superb job at that!
BYE
JAVO.

Tue Oct 10, 2000 2:37 am

Hope so, But it will be interesting to see Aeroflot's color on it too. (Aeroflot will join Skyteam too. May be 2003)

Tue Oct 10, 2000 4:33 am

I hope they will not wait 2003 for new paint scheme !
Aniway, AFa340-300E said that jean ciryl spinetta, AF chairman, sayd they had no plan to integrate Aeroflot. I have read that aeroflot will join skyteam.
But that won't be a problem, star alliance had a first a paint scheme with the first menbers, and then they change it when all others airlines came into the aliance.

JAVOMD88
Topic Author

Thu Oct 12, 2000 3:19 am

Well, how ever they decide to paint them, im sure in a near future they will do so!

Thanks.
JAVO.