RWally
Topic Author

Which Alliance Is The Best?

Tue Oct 10, 2000 1:13 am

Hi everyone! I don't want to start a war, but I was wondering what alliance you thought was the best. Please share who you think is the best and why (optional).

I'll start: I personally think that OneWorld is the best because it offers some of the best airlines(not that the others don't).

Airbus A3XX

RE: Which Alliance Is The Best?

Tue Oct 10, 2000 1:16 am

I agree that! One World is the BEST!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 10, 2000 1:31 am

SKYTEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AIR FRANCE !!!!

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © PASSET Laurent

DELTA !!!!!!

Click for large version

Photo © Aric Thalman

AEROMEXICO !!!!

Click for large version

Photo © Miguel Snoep

KOREAN AIR !!!!!!

Click for large version

Photo © Brian Peters

Bicoastal

Tue Oct 10, 2000 2:49 am

STAR. It doesn't have a naming problem; identity crisis and a revolving door of members. It has the best worldwide coverage, is stable and from my experience living up to everything it promised as far as seamless travel. Its members are all safe and reliable airlines (no Korean or Aeroflot) and we know they'll be sticking together unlike BA and American.....Delta and the Swissair/Sabena.....KLM and Alitalia...... With those second rate alliances you have no idea who's in these days.
Airliners.net has many forums. It has spell check and search functions. Use them before posting!

Mountainridge

Tue Oct 10, 2000 2:51 am

ONEWORLD ALL THE WAY!

AF-A319

Tue Oct 10, 2000 2:56 am

I think that you can't judge an Airline Alliance in a few words. This would be a stupid idea.
Of course, you can like an Airline Alliance, because one or two of your fave airlines are members, but you can't say that this is THE best Alliance.

If you want to try to judge an Alliance (it's the same for an Airline), you should think of the datas.

Perhaps, RWally should have asked the question :

"What is your favourite Alliance?"
not "what is the best Alliance?"

blink182

Tue Oct 10, 2000 7:32 am

I would say Oneworld because most of my favorite airlines are in that alliance aswell I have made smooth connections from American to British Airways. I will admit that Oneworld has been pretty shaky, but once BritishAirways leaves or reaches an agreement with American Airlines, it will all be sorted out. If british Airways does leave, something tells me Qualiflyer and Oneworld will get married and create a global power alliance. Star just has too many members and several second rate airlines aswell has having two or more airlines from one region and compete with each other. Skyteam- i dunno. for a final answer-I say Oneworld.
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

KKMolokai

Tue Oct 10, 2000 9:08 am

oneworld.
We are the people of American Airlines. And we know why you fly.

Tue Oct 10, 2000 11:10 am

No doubt who it was.
The Tagi alliance.