werdywerd
Topic Author

JetBlue Gets A New Home In SJU

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Qute from Article:

Quote:
- Puerto Rico's largest carrier is moving to the brand new Terminal A at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport this summer - - The move, scheduled for late May, will coincide will the airline's 10th anniversary in Puerto Rico -

Read More: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jet...-a-new-home-in-san-juan-2012-03-14

I'm very excited for this! Been a long time coming. The new terminal looks very nice!

Charles79

RE: JetBlue Gets A New Home In SJU

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Nice! Was that the terminal originally intended for JetBlue or the airport authority simply couldn't find any other tenants prior to this? Nevertheless, me thinks this is in anticipation of further growth by B6 in the island (I particularly like the application to serve DCA-SJU, would be a very convenient way for me to go home!).

1337Delta764

RE: JetBlue Gets A New Home In SJU

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Quoting Charles79 (Reply 1):
Nice! Was that the terminal originally intended for JetBlue or the airport authority simply couldn't find any other tenants prior to this? Nevertheless, me thinks this is in anticipation of further growth by B6 in the island (I particularly like the application to serve DCA-SJU, would be a very convenient way for me to go home!).

I think it was originally going to DL and US.
The Pink Delta 767-400ER - The most beautiful aircraft in the sky