My spin! Excellent! To say her cabin is sweet would be an understatement. My observations.
- - Upon boarding it's more open than your 737-700's. This creates that 787 look.
- - LED lighting abounds!
- - The bins are generous and tilt away. They float open. Looks like they could hold double what is stuffed in the bins of our 717 and 737-700's
- - 1 Class Seating for 175 passengers. Rows go up to 30.
- - 3 Lavs
- - Aft galley
- - Windows-"Reveal" is oval around the conventional window frame. Windows seem slightly larger than the 737-7's.
- - PSU's done right, call button and light switch seperate. Lights a bright whiteish blue LED, Gaspers are restyled
now shaped like flower pedals. Both lights and gaspers move as on older birds.
- - Seems like additional leg room
- - Seems to be open; got a quick demo of the mood/side lighting. The colors change gradually, saw red, orange, blue and Raven's purple.
I feel this bird will be a hit with our passengers. Also this bird is Wi-Fi equipped. There's a hump-bump on top the fuselage in front of the tail. I hope to check her out later tonight and see how she looks under the moon and stars.