Dublinspotter
Topic Author

WW Move To BHD

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi

How is WW doing since they moved all there services to BHD from BFS.

Was it a good move?
Do they regret moving?
And how were they able to use the 733's from BHD to Europe when FR didn't? That in my mind is a little weird!
And how is there routes to Europe (AGP, FAO, AMS, GVA and PMI) doing, Could they possibly move back to BFS?

Thanks

(Sorry if this has been posted before)
I just wanted to know! It was in the back of my head for questions to be answered!

Thanks

Dublinspotter

Pe@rson

RE: WW Move To BHD

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Quoting Dublinspotter (Thread starter):
Was it a good move?
Do they regret moving?

Unless you have someone on the inside, you can but speculate about such things.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

jumpjets

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Unless a buyer is found ASAP I fear that WW will cease all activities and fairly soon the various questions posed will become hypothetical to say the least.

Dublinspotter
Topic Author

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi
sad to hear in a thread about WW being hard to be sold.   I tried there service from CWl to BHD and it was 40-50% full. But the crew were really friendly (I flew the route after they announced the closure of the base at CWl) So I guess they were friendly because they had to leave there jobs. I enjoyed my flight but wish they could've made the BHD-CWL route succeed because I use the route on a regular basis.

I really liked the airline and hope for a glimmer of luck that they could succeed but I doubt thy will.

Thanks for feedback.
Dublinspotter

David_itl

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Quoting Dublinspotter (Thread starter):
And how were they able to use the 733's from BHD to Europe when FR didn't

FR were using 738s which had restricted payload (according to them) which is why they wanted a runway extension.