virgincrew
Topic Author

Further Trouble For Thomas Cook UK

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Fred Olsen pulls out of Thomas Cook

http://www.travelmole.com/news_featu...?news_id=2001128&c=setreg&region=2

More worrying times for Thomas Cook .... Hope we don't see any more companies pull their business from Thomas Cook since one of their insurance companies cancelled their financial protection policy.
Hello Beautiful !!!

johruk

RE: Further Trouble For Thomas Cook UK

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm

This will get sorted. Any piece of news that involves Thomas cook makes the headlines...

Fred's will be as keen to sort this out as TCCT as they have suddenly lost a massive distribution channel for their business and they will notice this. The independent agency part of the group (of which my own company is a member of) have already put in place a means as to how we can continue to book Fred Olsen, so I do believe ( and hope!) that this is a one off...

The TUI group have a larger debt as far as I am aware, but this seems to drop under the radar!