catiii
Topic Author

Telegraph: 'Perfect' Airline Seat Pinpointed

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Fair use: A new survey claims to have pinpointed 'the perfect seat' on a typical passenger aircraft. The study, which was carried out by the flight comparison website Skyscanner suggested that passengers prefer a window seat towards the front of the plane.

More here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...rfect--flight-seat-pinpointed.html

I'm actually surprised by those results. Personally, exit row aisle is how I would prefer to roll, followed by an aisle seat towards the front, or an aisle seat in the back.

Tugger

RE: Telegraph: 'Perfect' Airline Seat Pinpointed

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Aisle seat, towards the front is always my preference. The extra legroom of an exit row is nice but to me the best thing is to be off the plane quickly and be able to get up when I want to.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner