Lexy
Topic Author

BNA Adds Jamaica And Cancun (Seasonal)

Tue May 08, 2012 4:53 am

I didn't see it posted on here so I thought I'd share. These are operated, like any seasonal tourist flight, via a tour operator. First time in my recent memory that I've seen flights out of BNA to Jamaica.

Story here: http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville...ville-adds-nonstop-flights-to.html

Hope all is well with everyone! I've FINALLY gotten settled down and have returned to ANet after a long hiatus! Happy flying friends!
Nashville, Tennessee KBNA

runner13

RE: BNA Adds Jamaica And Cancun (Seasonal)

Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 am

Hey lexy welcome back. I heard this on the radio a while back. They will depart BNA on Saturdays and return on Sundays. The CUN flights are just a continuation from DL, the Jamaica are new, but I'm sure they will go out full with the packages. It will be nice to see a different airline in here as I heard they will be operated by Sunwings.

Lexy
Topic Author

RE: BNA Adds Jamaica And Cancun (Seasonal)

Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Quoting runner13 (Reply 1):
Hey lexy welcome back. I heard this on the radio a while back. They will depart BNA on Saturdays and return on Sundays. The CUN flights are just a continuation from DL, the Jamaica are new, but I'm sure they will go out full with the packages. It will be nice to see a different airline in here as I heard they will be operated by Sunwings.

Thank you! Glad to be back. Yes, it's Sunwings running these which I agree, will be nice to see from time to time.
Nashville, Tennessee KBNA