Got bored so I perused the UA timetable for my home airport IAH and saw a couple of things...
- 763 looks like its on IAH-EWR 1 day a week as UA811 only in 1 direction
- 763 operates IAH-DEN-HNL on sat/sun in lieu of IAH-SFO only in 1 direction
- 319/320 on IAH-RNO
- 752 on IAH-PIT sporadically
- 752 to nearly every airport on the west coast (tongue and cheek of course)
- 762 sporadically on IAH-MCO
- 752 to CLE sporadically as well as PHL/BOS/IAD/DCA/LGA/EWR
- 763 operates LAX-IAH as UA833, this looks like the same bird that goes IAH-EWR.
Also as noted before EWR-SFO gets a 763; but also LAX-EWR gets a 763.