joeytaffy93

Aeroperú To Relaunch?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first thread on here, though I have been following for a couple of years, so be gentle!  

I have done a search and couldn't find anything regarding this topic so I've started this thread, basically I've been looking up on Aeroperú and came across this:

http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-127...Aeroperu-to-start-flights-in-2012/

Now I've gone to their website http://www.aeroperu.com/ which is 'under construction'. Does anyone have any information regarding this?

Thanks!

RAGAZZO777

RE: Aeroperú To Relaunch?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Hello !

Well, that news article dates from last year and it's June now. Nothing has been known about a possible AeroPerú relaunch so far. Actually, there have been quite a few attempts to relaunch the airline ever since its demise but none of them have come to fruition. Last thing I heard about AeroPerú was that its brand had been bought by a Peruvian investor and that's it.

Regards,
JESÚS, TE AMO !!

joeytaffy93

RE: Aeroperú To Relaunch?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:28 am

Quoting RAGAZZO777 (Reply 1):
Hello !

Well, that news article dates from last year and it's June now. Nothing has been known about a possible AeroPerú relaunch so far. Actually, there have been quite a few attempts to relaunch the airline ever since its demise but none of them have come to fruition. Last thing I heard about AeroPerú was that its brand had been bought by a Peruvian investor and that's it.

Thanks for the information.   I didn't expect much from it to be honest myself. As you said, the article was dated in December 2011 and it's now June 2012. 6 months and all is quiet?

I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the coming months.