joeytaffy93

Aeroperú To Relaunch?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first thread on here, though I have been following for a couple of years, so be gentle!  

I have done a search and couldn't find anything regarding this topic so I've started this thread, basically I've been looking up on Aeroperú and came across this:

http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-127...Aeroperu-to-start-flights-in-2012/

Now I've gone to their website http://www.aeroperu.com/ which is 'under construction'. Does anyone have any information regarding this?

Thanks!

RAGAZZO777

RE: Aeroperú To Relaunch?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Hello !

Well, that news article dates from last year and it's June now. Nothing has been known about a possible AeroPerú relaunch so far. Actually, there have been quite a few attempts to relaunch the airline ever since its demise but none of them have come to fruition. Last thing I heard about AeroPerú was that its brand had been bought by a Peruvian investor and that's it.

Regards,
JESÚS, TE AMO !!

joeytaffy93

RE: Aeroperú To Relaunch?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:28 am

Quoting RAGAZZO777 (Reply 1):
Hello !

Well, that news article dates from last year and it's June now. Nothing has been known about a possible AeroPerú relaunch so far. Actually, there have been quite a few attempts to relaunch the airline ever since its demise but none of them have come to fruition. Last thing I heard about AeroPerú was that its brand had been bought by a Peruvian investor and that's it.

Thanks for the information.   I didn't expect much from it to be honest myself. As you said, the article was dated in December 2011 and it's now June 2012. 6 months and all is quiet?

I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the coming months.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos