|Quoting scouseflyer (Reply 1):|
It's very possible that if this order is (ever) confirmed they will end up being delivered to an airline that's not even called AA by 2015 - USAir 789's anyone?
|Quoting Stitch (Reply 9):|
Quoting spiritair97 (Reply 7):
The weather must be pretty bad if a semi-transcon delivery flighth is delayed 3 hours.
The Seattle area has been pummelled with thunderstorms this morning - lots of lightning and monoon rain.
|Quoting AADC10 (Reply 8):|
I would not feel too sorry for AA. They probably got some compensation for the delay
|Quoting kiwiandrew (Reply 11):|
I admit that I don't quite understand how these agreements work, but if AA have never actually firmed their order due to the lack of an agreement with their pilots is there anything Boeing needs to compensate them for?
|Quoting ckfred (Reply 13):|
If the Tentative Agreement that is out for vote with APA membership is approved within the next month (I think the court has delayed AA's motion to terminate the current contract until early August), will AA then seek to confirm its 787 order with Boeing?