miaintl
Topic Author

UN MIA-DME Ever Go Daily?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:31 pm

What is the situation with UNs service to Miami. The route has been around for two years now so I'm figuring it must be a success. Is there a chance that this flight will ever be upgraded to daily especially considering UN will now enter star alliance.

vlad1971

UN MIA-DME Ever Go Daily?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Never heard of Transaero joining Star Alliance ..... Any source of that statement ?

Aeroflot777

RE: UN MIA-DME Ever Go Daily?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Star Alliance?

Message too short
The message you were about to post is too short and probably not of any higher value to the topic at hand. You should think long and hard before posting a message in this forum and make it detailed and a valuable addition to the topic discussed.
Avoid posting "Me Too" messages. These are messages that are posted by people who agree to a point being discussed and post a one liner, "me too!", "Good post Jim!", "I disagree" or similar message. This takes up time as readers must sort through these messages which have no real value to the group at large. Any message containing nothing more than a line or two of text is probably not worth posting.
If you have an opinion on a topic, you should in detail express why you have the opinion and what made you come to that conclusion.

santos

RE: UN MIA-DME Ever Go Daily?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Quoting miaintl (Thread starter):
The route has been around for two years now so I'm figuring it must be a success.

Probably a success because it's a 2/3 weekly service. More than that would overkill the route.