|Quoting IndianicWorld (Reply 4):|
Things are getting confusing indeed.
- QF Sponsors MH's entry into OW
- QF stops its JV with BA (OW) and partnership with AF (ST)
- QF moves onto a partnership with EK (Unaligned)
- JQ announces a partnership with AF via Tokyo,
- AF-KL attempt to start co-operating with MH
- BA sponsors QR's entry into OW
- AF sign a partnership with EY (unaligned) and AB (OW)
- AF rumoured to want to see AB, who are part owned by EY, move from OW to ST
|Quoting infinit (Reply 2):|
I wonder how this will work with AF's proposed growth in KUL.
Joining either Oneworld or Skyteam would work out well for MH (and KUL) I reckon
|Quoting Bill142 (Reply 6):|
I think you missed the point. MH were announced as a member elect back in mid 2011. This is an announcement of their formal entry. They're not going to Skyteam and no one cares about Air France.
|Quoting AF185 (Reply 7):|
Also, it is a fact AF is re-opening KUL and there are ongoing discussions with MH for potential codeshares. It seems some people actually DO care about AF, and it will indeed be interesting to see the development of partnerships between airlines from different alliances.
|Quoting blink182 (Reply 8):|
Why aren't there rampant rumors about AF joining oneworld?