As per this article (Only in spanish)
- Closing operation by April 1, 2013
- Employees will have the option to transfer to other stations.
- Lay off all non union employees.
- 15 flights daily, 350 employees, will increase flights to 18 in November (high season)but decrease employees to 250 until closure of local operations.
- The lease of all ATR flying locally will end by March 2013
- Jet Blue, Seaborn, Cape Air, Silver Wings and Virgen Gorda still serving the region from SJU, but the government looking for additional players.
- Markets that will lose service from SJU, Saint Kitts, Martinica and Curaçao.
Sad day is when jobs and services are lost..