|Quoting downtown273 (Thread starter):|
(Btw the picture on the news article is not Ciampino, it's Bilbao airport in Spain - not sure why they used this photo)
|Quoting AR385 (Reply 2):|
A sedative given to someone so out of his mind, as the news are reporting he was, can have pretty unpredictable effects. Not saying he died because of it, but I´m not sure it was a wise choice.
|Quoting photoshooter (Reply 7):|
Could have been an anaphylactic reaction to the sedative. That can lead to a heart failure. Very sad to hear that such a young man died because of this.
|Quoting kl911 (Reply 8):|
So young.. could it have been drugs / alcohol in combination with the sedatives?
|Quoting AA737-823 (Reply 1):|
My goodness... perhaps they over-sedated him?
Sounds like he was off his rockers from the get-go, which could persuade the authorities to overdo a sedative...
|Quoting DAL763ER (Reply 10):|
I'm surprised we don't hear about Ryanair pax dying more often...