Most of those routes are already operated by other carriers, at least in BCN
Summer Cancellations in Barcelona.
1. Alicante = VY
2. Hamburgo (Lubeck) = LH
and GW direct to Hamburg (proper) as well as VY starting the route for the next summer season.
3. Munich = Direct to Munich (proper) with LH
with many daily departures and also VY is starting the route.
4. Trieste[/quote] No other services except AZ
but I dont think it´s such a lucrative or high yielding route.
Summer reductions in Barcelona.
1. Bilbao = VY to BIO and Helitt operates to Vitoria
2. Bruselas (Charleroi) = Direct service to BRU
with VY and SN
3. Budapest = Wizzair
4. Fuerteventura = VY and maybe UX
5. Gran Canaria = VY and UX
6. Ibiza = VY
7. Liverpool = None
8. Menorca = VY
9. Málaga = VY
10. Milán (Bérgamo) VY and U2
(awfully expensive though)
11. Asturias = VY
12. Palma = PMI
? VY UX AB
13. Oporto = TP
14. Roma (Ciampino) VY AZ
15. Santander = VY
16. Santiago = VY
17. Sevilla = VY
18. Estocolmo (Skavsta) VY DY
19. Tenerife Sur = VY goes to TCI (No idea which side is this lol)
20. Venecia (Treviso) = VY and AZ
(AirOne) to VCE
So, the routes are pretty much covered, yes we may lose the cheap fares but planes will be filled anyways and life will go on.
[Edited 2012-11-29 01:46:16]