1:32 Scale Airliners

Fri Mar 19, 1999 1:59 am

Hi-
I posted a topic earlier about 1:32 scale airliners like a 757. I saw one in an Airliners Magazine at the Minneapolis Museum Of Flight. It looked really cool next to the Heidelburg. I want to find one for my room or some commercial airplane in a large scale (under 1:72). If anybody knows a company or web site ythat does this, please e-mail me or post a topic. Please, I would really like to find out about this. I imagine that they are really cool looking. Someone that never got back to me said that one company made them for a lot of mioey and even put little seats in it.

Thank You-
Jack

RE: 1:32 Scale Airliners

Fri Mar 19, 1999 3:12 am

http://www.airplaneshop.com/

i think this will help you out.

AA727

Fri Mar 19, 1999 3:43 am

There is a 707 at 1/72 from Heller (France).

Ben Soriano

antonov

Fri Mar 19, 1999 11:23 am

Let me help you a little!
There is a very famous company that makes huge handmade models, mostly ordered by Airlines to use as displays on fares an shows.
The company Pacific Miniatures has made model for years and can even make a model which you can sit in ! Exact copies of aircraft with cargo or seats inside, with half open roof to show everybody how the interior of an aircraft looks like.
If you are interested, then you can surf to WWW.pacmin.com or mail to info@pacmin.com

But please be realistic and bare in mind that these beauties will cost you a fortune !!

Antonov

too antonov

Fri Mar 19, 1999 11:45 am

absolutely!

in fact, pacific miniture models are in the air canada executive offices in montreal. robert milton, executive vice president, operaions, has 3 A340 models behind his desk... cost if i wanted to purchase... $600.00 each!