dellatorre

Boise Airport

Sun Oct 22, 2000 1:18 am

Does anybody in this Forum have been in BOI? How does it look like? Any pictures? I know Horizon Air is by far the airline that have the most presence followed by SWA.
Any info???

fanoftristars

RE: Boise Airport

Sun Oct 22, 2000 2:03 am

Not a very big airport as you could probably guess. I have been there twice on a SWA flight from PDX to SLC with one stop in boise. It's a nice little airport. DL also has a flight that stops in boise on the way back to SLC. Or at least they did a few years ago. I think they still do. 727?
"FLY DELTA JETS"

rominato

Tue Oct 24, 2000 2:19 am

I flew a Piper Twin Commanche in there a couple weeks ago. It was fun. It's a nice airport with what seemed like two big, long runways. (I forget the length). They were doing construction on one runway at the time, so I landed on 28L. I parked at the Boise Executive terminal, so I never got into the main passenger terminal, but from the outside it looked nice enough.

jabpilot

Tue Oct 24, 2000 5:15 am

I was there in '99, flew in/out on Horizon Air. Descent sized terminal building with a few gift shops, McDonalds, etc. You can see the rwy. from the terminal building and usually see a few A-10's doing touch & go's. Nice airport. Jeff

Chi-town

Tue Oct 24, 2000 7:28 am

I was there this year in July visiting from ORD. I flew nonstop from ORD to Boise on United. They only have 2 gates there. Its a nice airport. I liked it. America West flies out of there and Northwest has 5 or 6 gates there. there aren't too many gates there. I enjoyed the airport.

LordOfTheFlys

Tue Oct 24, 2000 7:51 am

I flew a 210 in there last spring...basic airport, nothing to write home about.

Greg

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos