This may be nitpicking but............DL loaded a new Summer 2013 timetable with some very subtle changes in flight timings and equipage, thus breaking the regularity of its daily flight program. Could anyone clarify why they do this?
- dep. PDX 13:35 - arr. 08:35 AMS DL178 A333 Daily
- dep. AMS 10:15 - arr.11:30 PDX DL 179 A333 Thu, Fri
- dep. AMS 10:20 - arr. 11:35 PDX DL 179 A333 Mon, Tue, Wed, Sat, Sun
Here we have a different aircraft type operating one flight per week, but the flight timings and aircraft type are not consistent on all days.
- dep. ATL 15:00 - arr. 05:55 AMS DL174 B767 Monday
- dep. ATL 15:00 - arr. 05:55 AMS DL174 A332 Tuesday
- dep. ATL 15:10 - arr. 05:55 AMS DL174 A332 Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- dep. AMS 09:00 - arr. 12:40 ATL DL175 A332 Wednesday
- dep. AMS 09:00 - arr. 12:40 ATL DL175 B767 Tuesday
- dep. AMS 09:00 - arr. 12:30 ATL DL175 A332 Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun