doulasc
Topic Author

Jetblue Tail Designs-do They Change Them Around?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:02 am

Why am I asking this? I came across a photo of a Jetblue A320 N618JB painted in the big titles with the Bubbles tail design. When I clicked on the registraion it gave me photos of the same aircraft with the Mosaic tail design when the plane had small Jetblue titles. Could it be Mosaic design is being discontinued? Does Jetblue change tail designs around once in awhile.I know alot of planes now have blueberries and barcode designs.

MesaFlyGuy

RE: Jetblue Tail Designs-do They Change Them Around?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 am

I believe B6 is repainting the older planes when they go in for heavy maintenance (I don't know what checks they are) with the newer ones: Bubbles, Barcode (of which there are a LOT), and apparently there are rumors that a new tail scheme will be debuted on the a321. Other aircraft with the older tails are just getting the new lettering.
The views I express are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my company.