RWA380
Topic Author

When Is The Update On Ohana By Hawaiian Expected?

Sat May 25, 2013 10:52 am

I tried to find the thread that has been archived regarding the last discussion we all had on this subject. I was understanding that this was going to be flying by June 2013, It's May, and unless you do a search from the maps page on HA.com Molokai and Lanai do not come up under destinations or on their not frequently updated route map.

However as is common with HA.com, when you ask for fares or schedules to a specific HA destination, there is a lovely picture of the place you are going, and when I do MKK and LNY searches from the maps page only, it pops up either place, Halawa Valley is MKK's picture, the photo comes up, the info does not, and then you get an error message.

Anyway, any updates are would be cool, and we are planning a day trip over to Molokai, and we want to fly HA for sure.
Next Flights: PDX-HNL-OGG-LIH-PDX On AS, WP & HA

usxguy

RE: When Is The Update On Ohana By Hawaiian Expected?

Sat May 25, 2013 11:25 pm

It will probably be a 90-day announcement of service... I'm not sure Hawaiian will have a TON of frequencies to/from MKK from HNL.... probably 4 flights a day...
xx

crownvic

RE: When Is The Update On Ohana By Hawaiian Expected?

Sun May 26, 2013 4:27 am

The only information I can offer you is, suppliers have been asked by HA for deliveries of various Ohana related merchandise/equipment for mid July delivery. I know nothing more...