I was just about to post the same. As per Mr. Ghaith Al Ghaith, the CEO - in a company wide email mentioned the following benefits (www.flydubai.com):
We will take delivery of the first aircraft with a Business Class cabin in August, after which all new aircraft will be configured with both business and economy classes. Please go to Gateway to find out more about flydubai’s Business Class offering however some highlights include:
• Priority check-in, located one minute from the car park at Terminal 2, Dubai International Airport
• Access to a dedicated Business Class lounge later in the year
• Priority baggage collection
• Dedicated 24 hour business team to attend to enquiries and assist in ticket booking, meal selection and telephone check-in
• 12 soft Italian leather seats offering a more personal travel experience
• Seat pitch of 42 inches
• In-flight entertainment system with a 12.1 inch touch screen
• Dedicated cabin crew member
• Internationally-inspired menus including cold food on short flights, and the option of a three-course hot meal on flights of 90 minutes and above
This seems to be a more "premium" service than the likes of Jazeera Business Class which offers a divider between the regular seats.
I personally use flydubai every week for travels to the different stations in the Middle East. I see this succeeding as the J class fares in Emirates to the middle eastern cities are too high. This might fill the gap. I love flydubai's relaxed service atmosphere on most flights, and their friendly flight attendants. Might just work.
[Edited 2013-06-18 23:45:41]