ASA_737
Topic Author

Arizona Flight Schools

Fri Nov 17, 2000 4:24 pm

Just wanted to know if anyone has any info on a good flgiht school in Arizona? I already have a degree so I need a school that I can attend just to become a commercial pilot. Any info would be great!
Thanks

rominato

RE: Arizona Flight Schools

Sat Nov 18, 2000 12:32 am

I can safely say DON'T go to Double Eagle in Tucson. That place is a sham. I went there to get my "2 day multi engine rating". I took about 23 days by the time I was done because they never had an aircraft available. Two of the Twin Commanches were down for maintenence, and the owner took the other for a few weeks. They had a perfectly serviceable Seneca sitting there, but I was never offered the chance to use that, despite my requests. All the while I was paying a hotel bill and had to pay for meals 3 times a day, etc. The cost was amazing, and all they could say was "oh well... sorry!" It was a total joke...

AirCanadaMan

RE: Arizona Flight Schools

Sat Nov 18, 2000 12:36 am

Theres Embry Riddel, but you already have a degree, they may offer just fying courses, you'll have to look into that. If youre German, theres the Lufthansa flight school.

Since you already have a degree why not go to Flight Safety in Florida?

Just a suggestion.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos