Red Panda
Topic Author

R U Engineer, Marketer, Pilot, FA, Signal Guy?

Sat Nov 18, 2000 2:39 am

We all know that everyone's here is aviation enthusiast, but who you really are? Tell us about your professions and expertise. For myself, I am a Commerce undergraduate, so I tend to pay more attention on a/c manufacturers' and airlines' marketing strategies and their business environment. I am also concerned about how airlines can meet the market demand. [marketing decisions incl. what kind of a/c should be used for a particular route etc.]

If you are an ENGINEER, you may focus more on some technical data.

Just tell us who you are, and what aspect interests you the most in aviation.

Best Regards  ,
R Panda

me

RE: R U Engineer, Marketer, Pilot, FA, Signal Guy?

Sat Nov 18, 2000 3:40 am

I'm an airline pilot/aviation nerd.

XFSUgimpLB41X

Sat Nov 18, 2000 6:49 am

Pilot..Flight Instructor for Flightline Group, Tallahassee and also a right seat pilot for some of their charter stuff. Im shooting for the airlines...right now i have 291.5 hours and am 19, with 50 multi-engine and 12 turbine in a DC-10. I figure i have a pretty good shot. Id like to get on with Express I in Memphis at first, then Northwest as soon as possible afterwards. I was talking with some of the pilots and they are getting rid of the props and going all to CRJ's which makes me very happy.
Chicks dig winglets.

PILOTALLEN

Sat Nov 18, 2000 7:07 am

hey im not calling you a liar but how are you flying charter stuff with out any college time? also when did you first start flying? and where did youg et the dc-10 time? I think its pretty cool  sorry if it seems so up front i just wanted to ask 
Thats not flying, thats falling with style -Woody

Red Panda
Topic Author

RE: PilotAllen

Sun Nov 19, 2000 4:55 am

To PilotAllen,

are you talking to me? this is the host of the topic. Yes, I am an undergraduate. Why it is not possible that an undergraduate is an aviation enthusiast? Is there any tradeoff btwn students and aviation enthusiasts? I travel in summer only. Students cannot travel?!

Regards  ,
R Panda

Soku39

Sun Nov 19, 2000 5:00 am

Not old enough to be a pilot but I love to use FS 2000 !!
The Ohio Player