In Airways Magazine i red this about China Eastern (Trip Report LAX-PVG):
01. No Lounges
02. 18 1/2in (47cm) wide poorly upholstered seats with minimal recline, no lumbar support, barely extendable leg rest in BUSINESS CLASS
03. Violent movies in Chinese only with english subtitles
04. No IFE guide so u dont know which movie is running
05. Screens small and filthny.
06. No safety briefings
07. Flight attendents are Courteous, attentive, solicitous, When one FA noticed the passenger had not touched the meal she brought him a sandwhich
08. FA took away the menus so the passengers had no idea what they eat, 2 choices in BUSINESS CLASS, when u asked the FA what they served she answered "Meat". The unpalatable mystery meat was removed and replaced with alternativechoice: round chewy white things that she swore were scallops, they have really good garlic bread
09. During take off and landing the FAs did nothing about the heavy pilot flight bags they had left in the aisles.
Does anyone have better experiences with this airline?
Airways magazine gave them 19 points (max=40)