Icahn Launches More Attacks On TW

Sun Dec 03, 2000 5:23 am

Carl Icahn, and a company he owns called Pichin Corp., will begin to end two TWA pension plans and transfer the authority of the plans to the corporation. This plan could result in a decrease of benefits for retired pilots and managment people. The employees who started after January 1st 1993 won't be affected. You can read the full article on the St. Louis Post Dispatch online (article in the business section of Saturday 12/2 paper). Thought I'd tell you the airline rapist is up to more sh*t.

TurboTristar

blink182

RE: Icahn Launches More Attacks On TW

Sun Dec 03, 2000 7:50 am

He has done enough turmoil to TWA, now this, could he possibly do any more? Icahn just pisses me off like you wouldn't believe, next he is going to put TWA out of business is my prediction. Carl-you piss me off.
rgds,
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

BH346

Sun Dec 03, 2000 9:16 am

...and that guy's America's 53rd richest man(I think).  

Best Regards,
BH346  
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

VirginA340

Sun Dec 03, 2000 12:41 pm

Hopefully some TWA die hard fan or a disgruntled employee will put a bullet in his head before he does more damage.
"FUIMUS"

Sun Dec 03, 2000 1:21 pm

I feel very similiar to all of you! Whenever I hear the name Carl Icahn, my heart beat goes up, my eyes widen, and pure hatred fills myself. There is a little picture of him in the article. I pictured him orginally as a big tall man. He looks corny and very old! I wouldn't be suprised one bit if some TWA fan like Virgin A340 says, thinks about doing that. He needs to be finished so TWA can emerge in their former glory.

TurboTristar