It would be great if you could answer the following questions or write what you think will happen...
(1) VS are retiring P&W powered B747-200s (4 I think).
What aircraft are these?
(2) Alot of people seem to think that VS will be flying to Tel Aviv, Isreal soon. If they do what a/c do you expect would be used? Could they fill a 747/ make a proffit using one?
(3) They've apparently applied to fly to Muscat (Oman) & St. Petersburg (I guess the one in Russia). I think an A321 would be used to Russia but what about Muscat. BA & Gulf Air (I think) fly between there and London but is there the demand for another carrier flying such large aircraft?
(4) Do you think VS will ever expand into Europe? Currently they only fly to Athens. There've been rumors of Malta soon...know anything?
(5) Will VS ever operate the B767 again (perhaps to St. Petersburg or Tel Aviv)? I realy hope so!
Photo © Janne Laukkonen