krisworldB777

Qantas 767s & Ansett A320s

Tue Dec 12, 2000 10:27 pm

Does anybody know if the Qantas 767-300s that are used on domestic services are fitted with the latest generation of Business and Economy classes? If so, it is certainly a better way to travel than on the old and small 737-300 and -400 models, especially in Business Class.

Also, it has been rumoured that Ansett has refurbished Airbus 320 cabins. If so any details on the improvments? Appreciate any info. Happy flying......

Qantas737

RE: Qantas 767s & Ansett A320s

Tue Dec 12, 2000 11:01 pm

Im not too sure but the B767-338s used on Domestic service are also the ones used on Intl. service, so getting the latest generation of business and economy classes is just a gamble on which aircraft is allocated to your slot i guess. I myself havent heard of any refurbishment in the AN A320 cabins, so I can not help u there.

:D

v jet

RE: Qantas 767s & Ansett A320s

Tue Dec 12, 2000 11:09 pm

It just depends. There are a number of dedicated domestic 763 acft. Some of the 763s that do intl segs also do some domestic segs. Its just a case of luck if you get one of the intl 763s with the good pitch and Dreamtime seats in J.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos