Cabin Quality

Sun Dec 17, 2000 8:35 am

Out of all the airlines, which cabin do you like the most? Mine is Lufthansa...

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Vasco Garcia

RE: Cabin Quality

Sun Dec 17, 2000 8:42 am

Out of all the US domestic airlines, I like FL's the best. On the four flights I have been on, the cabin was immaculate!

Sun Dec 17, 2000 10:56 am

Out of those I have flown, SQ definitely. They have definitely captured the right atmosphere. I haven't flown on Lufthansa, but from the photos, it looks to bionic and sterile, and not homely enough. Same for UA and BA. I have flown MH as well, and I thought theirs was almost as good as SQs, but not quite (although it was my first flight on a 777). Looking at pictures, I'd have to say that VS's is also really nice (but, despite my name, i have yet to set out and fly them, I was meant to be in 2 weeks time, but, alas, travel plans changed...).
"So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth." - Bahá'u'lláh

Sun Dec 17, 2000 11:59 am

If we are talking about economy, it has to be Virgin Atlantic. I just loved the cabin of the B742. It was quite clean and believe me, those birds don´t show their age with the cabin recently refurbished. The PTV were the biggest I´ve ever seen. I just love Virgin Atlantic. I look forward to fly with them again.