aca320

So This Is Jetblue

Tue Jan 09, 2001 12:43 am

A short note from Ywg Aircan hanger got our first a/c from Jetblue last nite in for a C-1 check. Nice looking airplane helps its brand new, N503 a/c s/n 303 are the idents full plane too looked like their entire upper management made the trip must have been 15 to 20 people damn glad I didn't ding the wing when I towed it in. Had a look at that live TV mod with what looks like a manhole cover mounted on the upper fuselage just aft of the upper beacon its the sattelite dish of course it gets a good picture too watched part of a hockey game oilers vs blue jackets, 24 channels free for now but the card swipe is their for pay TV just think now ya can watch WWF wrasslin and reruns of giligan's island yaa anyway I've to get to bed now its day 2 , 2 more days to go I'll let ya in for more details tomorrow toodles.

The Ticketor

RE: So This Is Jetblue

Tue Jan 09, 2001 12:51 am

Nice posting, but please try to locate your period key before posting next time. Tip; It has a small dot on it. Looks something like this -> .

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos