JetBlue JFK Terminal Question?

Wed Jan 10, 2001 9:23 am

I will be flying jetBlue this week and i was wondering are there any aviation stores in the terminal where jetBlue is?? I will be flying on Thursday and i will be at JFK from 11:15am to 12:25 pm and on Tuesday from 2:30 to 3:00 pm. Any ideas on what i might see at JFK during those times?????

Thanks
Eric

VirginLover

RE: JetBlue JFK Terminal Question?

Wed Jan 10, 2001 9:39 am

I'm not sure, but if you find out, be sure to e-mail me when you get back!  (Hoping for an aviation store and a Starbucks!)

Wed Jan 10, 2001 9:56 am

I'll let you know Catie. Oh yea i'm flying ROC-JKF-MCO and the same going back to ROC if anyone whanted to know.

Eric

Dazed767

Wed Jan 10, 2001 9:56 am

Spotting is great from the roof!  

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Justin Cederholm - Orlando/Tampa Aviation Photography

Matt D

Wed Jan 10, 2001 10:24 am

I was in the jetBlue terminal this last October, and to answer your question, the answer is NO! At least not when I was there. If they have a gift shop with an aviation flavor to it, it opened after the end of Oct, which is when I was there. There was, however one store I saw that had a couple of beat up, missing piece Wooster models, but I don't think those count. It was just a large version of every other airport gift shop I've seen, selling a million different New York mementos ranging from t-shirts to ash trays, plus the standard assortment of magazines, candy bars, camera film, and cigarettes.

Wed Jan 10, 2001 11:18 am

Thanks Matt, I guess i won't waste my time looking for a store, I'll just spot.

Thanks
Eric

N960AS

Wed Jan 10, 2001 12:09 pm

I think there is a store that has a semi-decent Herpa collection on the TWA terminal (but it is in one of the satelites, so I think you need to have a valid TW ticket?). I know its next door to the jetBlue terminal, a walk, so if you have a cancellation or something. Also the TWA terminal is really amazing, inside and out, even though it is a little beat up, I suggest a visit. Also you should get some TW pics, while they're still around (sob, sniff).

N960AS

ny-jfk-lga

Wed Jan 10, 2001 1:27 pm

I just LOVE jetBlue Airways, and hopefully you will too!
Bring back McDonnell Douglas & T W A!!