Dream Involving Icahn

Fri Jan 12, 2001 7:32 am

I dreamed last night that these journalists wanted to go to Icahn's house and tell him all the terrible things he has done w/ TWA. So first the one journalists called up his house and his daughter answered. (He may not have a daughter but in the dream he did). The journalist asked the daughter if Mr. Icahn was there. She got him on the phone and the journalists started realling getting pissed at him on the phone. Then they wen't over to his house which was like this real modern looking house with white curved walls (very nice home) They started asking him why he had ruined TW and he was very upset and said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was terrible" The journalists kept yelling at him. I agree totally w/ PANAMDC10

TurboTristar

twa747100

RE: Dream Involving Icahn

Fri Jan 12, 2001 7:51 am

(again) DIE ICHAN DIE!!

Fri Jan 12, 2001 10:58 am

I would rather see TW fold into AA rather than Icahn keep them alive and still raid them of their $

TurboTristar

Fri Jan 12, 2001 4:32 pm

Oh, that was it? I thought I'd see the reporters chasing him to the airport and onto a taxiway where he gets sucked into an engine of a TWA 757 at the end of the dream. Oh well.

RE: G-SPOT

Sat Jan 13, 2001 7:05 am

Yeah- I wish  

Tom in NO

Sat Jan 13, 2001 10:53 am

That's what a good pepperoni pizza will do for you right before bedtime!!!

Seriously, Carl may have lost his "debtor-in-possession" legal attempt, but the man ain't goin' bye-bye fast.

Tom in NO (at MSY)
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina