SkyWest At Denver

Sun Jan 14, 2001 9:56 am

Has anyone heard about the plans for SkyWest expansion at Denver. They just started CRJ service there and I have heard that they expect to have a large hub in operation at Denver within the next couple of years. Are we planing on taking routes away from Air Wisconsin or Great Lakes, or are they new routes, or both. Any insight you folks have would be great.

Thanks

BA

RE: SkyWest At Denver

Sun Jan 14, 2001 10:08 am

We're gonna get new routes. United will be building a new 36 gate commuter terminal. It should open in 2003. Once it does, United will demolish there commuter area on Concourse B and expand it with jetways for United Airlines aircraft.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards.
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

Sun Jan 14, 2001 12:21 pm

i would expect to see quite a few of our CRJ's showing up in DEN the next little while..just sit tight my friend..there will be another CRJ order comming very soon for our United Express operation..the sky is the limit for us!! Our next UEX delivery will be in May, and we get 2 jets..im excited to see where they get put..

SkyWest-EMB120

Sun Jan 14, 2001 1:32 pm

Yeah, Expect us to get new routes. I think its just great to see UAE growing so well.

FLY UAL 
UAL_777_FO