gmonney

Why Does It Seem Air Transat Is Always Delayed?

Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:39 am

I have been delayed many times and my parents a couple. Friends have had nothing nice to say about this same topic. As well the service is not the greatest aboard, how are they so big? Do the french not care?

I would rather fly royal, the first few flights with them have been flawless, actually they really exceed my expectations, better than Air Canada!!!!

Any reasons?
Drive it like you stole it!

a380

RE: Why Does It Seem Air Transat Is Always Delayed?

Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:43 am

How bad the delays were? Recently I flied C3 and 3 out of 4 flights were delayed by 0.75 to 2 hours and I considered them "normal". I only flied TS once, it's a flight completely chartered by the tour I joined (a B734) and it's ok.

gmonney

RE: Why Does It Seem Air Transat Is Always Delayed?

Thu Jan 18, 2001 12:38 pm

The worst delay was 2 hours of sitting after being pushed out of McCarron Internation in Las Vegas, the reason (i think) is there were 4 people late to board, but the plane had their luggage, and just 3-5 hour delays, they claim in their website that they are 90 something percent on time!!!! No they are not!!! My Parents were delayed 6 hours last year around this time.

My only concern is, schedual the flight for an hour later then they will not be delayed!!!!! Showing up at the airport to find out that your flight is delayed is hell. At 3 in the morning i don't have time to check to see if the flight is on time or not. I'm too busy packing my suitcase to worry about that.

G
Drive it like you stole it!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos