gmonney

Why Does It Seem Air Transat Is Always Delayed?

Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:39 am

I have been delayed many times and my parents a couple. Friends have had nothing nice to say about this same topic. As well the service is not the greatest aboard, how are they so big? Do the french not care?

I would rather fly royal, the first few flights with them have been flawless, actually they really exceed my expectations, better than Air Canada!!!!

Any reasons?
Drive it like you stole it!

a380

RE: Why Does It Seem Air Transat Is Always Delayed?

Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:43 am

How bad the delays were? Recently I flied C3 and 3 out of 4 flights were delayed by 0.75 to 2 hours and I considered them "normal". I only flied TS once, it's a flight completely chartered by the tour I joined (a B734) and it's ok.

gmonney

RE: Why Does It Seem Air Transat Is Always Delayed?

Thu Jan 18, 2001 12:38 pm

The worst delay was 2 hours of sitting after being pushed out of McCarron Internation in Las Vegas, the reason (i think) is there were 4 people late to board, but the plane had their luggage, and just 3-5 hour delays, they claim in their website that they are 90 something percent on time!!!! No they are not!!! My Parents were delayed 6 hours last year around this time.

My only concern is, schedual the flight for an hour later then they will not be delayed!!!!! Showing up at the airport to find out that your flight is delayed is hell. At 3 in the morning i don't have time to check to see if the flight is on time or not. I'm too busy packing my suitcase to worry about that.

G
Drive it like you stole it!