How To Contact With Kiwi Air?

Wed Apr 14, 1999 10:41 pm

I need to contact with kiwi airlines.

I bought two tickets to fly on January the 1st from Newark to Flint(Michigan) and our flight was canceled because of weather (remember lasts xmas big snow storm that collapsed O'hare?). In fact Flint's bishop airport was open but the flight was Newark-Flint-Chicago so I guess they cancelled it because some passangers could not make it to Chicago.

I asked for a refund (I paid with VISA three days before I was supposed to fly) and so far they have charged my VISA with the tickets but I haven´t received my refund.

I know Kiwi is in trouble, they used to have a web site at jetkiwi.com but it is no longer operative. I fear the worst (I might have lost my money) but I want to try to get my refund.

My problem is that I live in Spain so I have no chance now to go to the states to a Kiwi office (if there is any still open).

Does anybody know what rights I have? What do you guys advice me to do?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Regards

Jesus

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos