Best Route

Fri Apr 16, 1999 9:50 am

Hi :

I want to travel from YUL to BOONE city in North Carolina. Could you please let me know which airline that has the service and which airport I have to fly to (BOONE does not have any airport).

Thank you ...

Best Regards,

Andy

AF777

RE: Best Route

Fri Apr 16, 1999 11:57 am

I just looked in my atlas and Boone is in the middle of nothing. Should be an interesting experience coming from Montreal. The closest city seems to be Charlotte. There are no nonstop flights between YUL and Charlotte, but you can connect through Toronto on Air Canada. Hope that helps!

MD-11

Fri Apr 16, 1999 4:53 pm

Just wondering, if it might be possible that you could go back to using your old nick name, "MD11", or just "Andy", instead of "MD-11", since that is my nick name that I have been using for ages on this forum. I've been temporarily been using MD-11 the 1st or something, but I would like to use this original nick name of mine again.

This is another reason why this forum should have registered user access.. Someone couldn't use a nick name that someone else has already taken in to use.

US AIRWAYS

RE: Best Route

Sat Apr 17, 1999 12:23 am

Hi

I don't think any airline goes straight to Charlotte from YUL. My suggestion is that you fly US Airways to Charlotte. It's one of there major hubs. You would either have to connect through PHL or PIT first. Hope this helps!

Jonathan
Philadelphia,PA
Go Eagles!

BryanG

Tri-City

Sat Apr 17, 1999 1:59 am

Don't stop in Charlotte!

Tri-City Airport, Tennessee is FOUR times closer to Boone than Charlotte! It's served by jet service by UAL (from ORD), USAirways (from PIT and CLT), and Delta (from CVG and ATL). The code for Tri-City is TRI.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos