If You Want The Best...

Sat Apr 17, 1999 11:26 pm

Anyone flight sim buffs here?

Well, may I recommend B747-400 precision simulator by Aerowinx of germany. it's the best 747-400 simulator ever produced. It works just like a real 747-400. I tried it out with my girlfriend (who is also a FS enthusiast)in PC Aviator Melbourne. It was so good! You won't believe it until you get your hands on it! From startup to shutdown, it is very complicated. And I also tried the IGS fully loaded 744 landing into HKG Kai Tak. The only drawback 747-400PS1 has is the graphix, it's got a small display, and there's no external views.

Now she's begging for more! So what I have decided to do is to go to QANTAS 747-400 simulator next month, together, and let her see the real simulator! Can't wait!

Aviationman

RE: If You Want The Best...

Sun Apr 18, 1999 2:43 am

Flight sim on a PC and the real thing are two completly different things. Don't think that you can fly a 47-400 now because you have mastered the sim one on your PC. Have you ever flown a 747? Well then how can you compare the two?

RE: If You Want The Best...

Sun Apr 18, 1999 8:57 am

I never said I can fly a real 747-400. I'm going to a 744 simulator. but i would try to fly a real one, that would be cool.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos