Just afew questions about BD's A330-200s. I've been told most of the answers before, but I've got a reeeaaally bad memmory!:
1) Does anyone know how many seats each class will have (ie J will have 30 seats etc)?
2) Does anyone know the set delivery date of the 2nd A330 they'll have (not the one being leased by SAS)?
3) I'm guessing that Y will be 8 seats abrest (2-4-2) and that J will be 6 abrest (2-2-2), but what will "New Economy" (BD's premium economy class) be?
4) I'd heard that SAS were leasing the A330 untill they received their own; when will that be?
5) The 1st Manchester-Washington service will be on April the 30th, right? When do the Chicago flights commence?
7) Are all of the 4 A330s that have been ordered so far, due to be delivered this year?
8) Anyone wanna buy me a ticket?!
Photo © Paul Dopson
ps. I'm really starting to like the new colours (no...stop laughing)!
Although at first I hated them so much I actually e-mailed BD with my disgust, I now think they look very modern, proffesional and British! I can't wait to see them on the Fokker 100s, and ofcourse the A330s.