Thank you for your participation. Here are the answers:
1. True. Air France was the launch customer.
2. False. Eastern used to be based in Miami, but it is true that they had a hub in Atlanta.
3. False. Kenya Airways also ordered those.
4. True. But they never took delivery of them.
5. False. All Sabena 727's were 100's. (OK I understand, you wouldn't know that unless you are from Belgium).
6. False. The Classic 737's American had came from Air Cal.
7. True. JAL used to have DC-8's.
8. False. BOAC and BEA merged to become British Airways in 1974.
9. False. SAS stands for "Scandinavian AirLINE System"
10. True. DC-10 is an abbreviation for Douglas Commercial type 10.
If you answered all 10 correct: Congratulations!
If you answered 7, 8, or 9 correct: Good! You seem to know a lot about the airline industry. You definitely are an enthusiast.
If you answered 4,5, or 6 corret: Not too bad. But I would suggest you subsribe to airline magazines to keep you informed.
If you answered less than 4 correct: I don't think that you are interested in the airline industry, but it's good that you tried the test.
I don't judge anybody. The purpose of this quiz was just to give you folks the possibility to test your airline knowledge in general. If you didn't do well, don't feel bad, at least you tried. You are welcome to join the forum.