UAL Summer Schedule Question

Thu Mar 01, 2001 7:09 am

Hi. I am just curious to know when UAL will put out their summer schedule? UAL "slipped" (I THINK), and put two 733's daily (SAT, and SUN) on the ORD-TVC route beginning May 5th. Now, they are not on the schedule. I am just curious to find out when their summer schedule will come out. Anyone that knows UAL, please help me out. Thanks ahead of time.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

RE: UAL Summer Schedule Question

Thu Mar 01, 2001 8:05 am

Its not like I care for UAL or anything, I mean, Im just curious.

TWA902fly

Thu Mar 01, 2001 8:17 am

I see UAL only has DO328s and a single CRJ during the summer, maybe they put the wrong airplane code on there? American Eagle has 8 ERJ-145s by the way, more then you mentioned (if you are Mazinblu757)

-TWA902fly
Chicago Illinois
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on

Thu Mar 01, 2001 8:36 am

No, I am not maiznblu, as he was telling me though, he was booted out of this club. Please dont confuse me with him, or I might be booted. 8 AE flights, where do you see that?

Thu Mar 01, 2001 8:42 am

Also, I still find it hard to believe that UAL put two flights, with 737 aircraft operating daily on SAT and SUN thru out the summer, they came complete with flight numbers, mileage, and everything else. Back to the question, when does UAL put out the summer schedule.