Airline Invesment

Thu Mar 01, 2001 12:00 pm

Investors -
Whould you like a new Mercedes or a Lexus how about a house , or even retire early ..........
I got an IPO , Before it becomes an IPO !
Breif overview :
Everyday millions of people travel for busness - where there CORP payes full fare for coach, In 2000 Legend Airlines changed that - there 56 Seater all First class with laptop connections and Direct TV made the busness man happy. With real meals no coach and a huge laz- boy chair . Legend flew out of Dallas Love field to LGA, LAX, LAS - But during December of 2000 legend filed chapter 11 Bankruptcy and ceased all flights. Now a group called LEGEND FUND - is purchasing legend and sending it to the market. They are offering a private offer to all investors and brokers ( but shh) >> asoon as I found out I posted this message>>>.
5 Cells (10,000) shares in each cell - 50,000 shares for 250K - (legend is planned on opening at $25 a share) buy now and sell in June - email me for more info
------------------UPDATE-----------------------

LEGEND PLANS TO FLY - From hub 1- JFK - DALLAS (hub2) LAX - ORD- Hub (2) JFK, LAX, ORD

vngd4me

RE: Airline Invesment

Thu Mar 01, 2001 12:05 pm

This looks like an advertizement & this is not looked at kindly on this site. Didn't you just read the rules as a new member??!!

RE: Airline Invesment

Thu Mar 01, 2001 4:27 pm

And both his spelling and grammar is pretty awful as well - as an investor, I would consign this one to File 13... Big grin