Anyone Know Where I Can BUY Airline Seats!

Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:05 pm

Does anyone know of a company that sells actual airline seats, and that are in decent condition?
If so please e-mail me at hurley22999@home.com
or leave a post,
thanks

-Matthew

TWA_PHX

N863DA

RE: Anyone Know Where I Can BUY Airline Seats!

Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:17 pm

http://www.keystoneaviation.com

FLY DELTA JETS and sail UNITED STATES LINES

N 8 6 3 D A

SJC-Alien

Sat Mar 24, 2001 2:44 pm

Yes, there is a company in Hollister, CA USA that has a HUGE wherehouse full of aviation items, and they even put used airline seats out front on the road to advertise.........the funny part is, is that this company is w-a-a-a-a-a-y of the main road next to a winery up in the Hollister hills. Strange location for this type of company. They have airline seats stacked to the rafters.

SJC Alien

hugo

Sun Mar 25, 2001 3:00 am

There are a lot of places that sell airline seats. The best thing for you to do is to locate one nearest to you to save on shipping costs. I know of several in Miami, Palmdale and Arizona. The place in Hollister, CA is quite expensive because their seats are cerified for reuse on aircraft and they need to cover their overhead for shipping from the dismantlers. I went to them several times...just too damn expensive. I bought a whole mock-up from Evergreen Aviation in Marana, Arizona- much cheaper. Check out my 747 mock-up at: www.pittman.com/hugo

Sun Mar 25, 2001 3:29 am

I would like to buy some 747 seats. Thanks for the info!

Rgds,

B744