Continental CEO Gordon Bethune is the guest host on this morning's edition of Squwak Box on CNBC.
Already, they've discussed:
- the NW alliance, which he seems to think is a great thing for his airline
- consolidation, calling Delta a 'natural fit', but purchasing another carrier would only be considered when other mergers are approved (CO probably could not be bought, but they could buy)
- disdain for US-UA and support of AA-TW
- governmental problems in opening new runways
- ATC delays and how they affect reporting of ontime rate